This position requires individuals to perform aggressive and professional customer service for both external and internal customers; be an effective communicator, complete inquiries accurately and efficiently, resolve discrepancies expertly with a high degree of empathy, and demonstrate a consciences attitude at all times.
• Answer inquiries about product and part, availability, pricing, policy and procedure, program, and miscellaneous topics.
• Prepare and correct customer purchase orders.
• Qualify, prepare and submit credits and returns.
• Ensure satisfaction by routinely following-up with customers.
• Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 year customer service experience in the Document Imaging industry.
• High School diploma or GED (or) an equivalent of 3 years customer service experience.
• Candidate must have Business to Business (B2B) customer service experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Physical requirements: standing, sitting, working with computer, bending, and light lifting.
• Company paid relocation is NOT provided. Position is based out of Irving, TX.
• 3 years prior customer service experience in the Document Imaging Industry.
• Bachelor’s degree.