The International Shipping Coordinator will be responsible for processing/data entry of all Latin American Division (LAD) part orders received by either fax or email. Coordinating and processing shipment of all LAD part orders. Efficiently resolve of all customer service issues related to LAD parts orders.
• Process LAD part purchase orders from LAD Dealers
• Coordinate shipping of all LAD Part Orders
• Prepare and complete all necessary documents for LAD Part Orders
• Match shipping orders to original LAD part purchase orders
• Assist LAD Dealers with any part questions
• Maintain good communication and relationships with LAD Dealers
• Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
• High School or General Education Diploma
• Minimum 1 year experience with processing orders and data entry.
• Minimum 1 year experience providing customer service or processing shipments.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English), both written and verbal
• Must possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Physical requirements: standing, sitting, working with computer, bending, and light lifting.
• Company paid relocation is not provided. Position is based out of Irving, TX.
• 3years prior customer service and processing shipment experience in a corporate environment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply