- Minimum 5 years working in a technical background with particular emphasis in color imaging, digital black and white and wide format.
- Minimum 5 years technical experience within the office product industry.
- Experience with computers (Macintosh, PC and Unix) and networks.
- Working knowledge of document editing and desktop publishing applications. Prior training on color and digital black and white controllers is also highly desirable.
- Company paid relocation is not provided. Candidate must reside out of the Dallas Metroplex area. Employee must be willing to self-relocate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel 75% (includes overnight).
- Bachelor’s degree
- CNE or MSCE certification is highly desirable.
- Prior training on color and digital black and white controllers is also highly desirable.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. (KDA) is a VEVRRA Federal Contractor. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA