- BS in Accounting
- 10 years minimum experience in a controller position.
- CPA qualified with strong operational and technical accounting skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within a consolidation software system
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Internal Controls implementation experience.
- Excellent hands on skills in working with industry recognized accounting systems (preferably Oracle and E-automate).
- Experience partnering with IT in the development and/or enhancement of financially significant software applications.
- Physical requirements: standing, sitting and working with computer, bending, driving for long periods of time and light lifting.
- Ability to travel up to 35% (includes overnight and internationally)
- Proficient in working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Company paid relocation is not provided. Candidate must live within commuting distance to Fairfield, NJ.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply